Bureau Plus Ltd. provides Virtual Office Services including mail delivery, telephony and meeting room hire at 12b Carden Place, Aberdeen AB10 1UR and has its website at www.bureau-plus.co.uk
- Applying for Virtual Office Services
- Proof of an existing company and the given correspondence address along with the company director’s or sole trader’s photographic proof of identity must be provided along with your application to comply with Money Laundering regulations.
- We reserve the right to decline an application for a virtual office service.
- Fees for Virtual Office Services
- The first three months fees or the annual fee will be invoiced in advance and are payable before virtual services commence.
- No deposit is required for virtual services.
- Future monthly payments (if applicable) must be paid in advance by standing order.
- Postage costs are included on a ‘fair usage’ basis but we do reserve the right to recharge postage costs for sending packages / parcels.
- Termination of Virtual Office Services
- Virtual services paid monthly may be terminated by giving one calendar month’s notice in writing. Such notice to end not less than three calendar months from the date the provision of services commenced.
- Notwithstanding this, if the client is dissatisfied with the service for any reason the virtual services may be cancelled by giving notice within 14 days from the start date, whereupon the provision of services will immediately terminate and fees will be refunded in full.
- Use of the Virtual Office or Business Address service
- You must provide details of the names / positions of the people who will receive mail in your company name. We will only forward mail to one correspondence address per company.
- You cannot use your virtual office address as the Registered Office for a Limited Company unless you take out the Business Address package.
- You cannot use your virtual office address as the service address for company directors.
- We will not be held responsible for mail lost in transit after it has been forwarded to your correspondence address.
- Your virtual office address must only be used for lawful business activities. If we identify you are using it for unlawful purposes your account will be cancelled and your contact details will be passed on to the relevant authorities.
- We will not give out your personal contact details to customers / relatives / friends / other people who telephone, email, or call in person. We will however co-operate with the Police and others who present a court order for the release of your personal contact details.
- Any mail received after termination of a virtual office account will not be forwarded and will be ‘returned to sender’ immediately.
- Mail received
- If an item is received with insufficient postage (on receipt of a Royal Mail notification postcard) we will notify you so that you can decide whether to pay the additional fees required to receive the item.
- We will accept and sign on your behalf for packages from couriers. We will notify you that a package has arrived and it must be collected within 48 hours.
- Mail forwarding
- Mail will be forwarded to your UK correspondence address twice each week – normally on Tuesday and Friday, and cannot be collected or scanned.
- All mail to be forwarded to a company is placed unopened into an envelope and sent by Royal Mail second class post.
- We are unable to discard any junk mail.
- Use of the Meeting Rooms
- The meeting rooms are equipped with AV facilities and wi-fi internet access that may be used by clients. Availability must be checked at least 24 hours in advance.
- The meeting rooms can be booked between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- The meeting room must be vacated immediately at the end time of the booking.
BUREAU PLUS LTD. RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bureau Plus will carry out the services with reasonable care and skill including using all reasonable endeavours to ensure accurate and expeditious handling of communications however gives no warranties, representations or other terms regarding the services or handling of communications save as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Bureau Plus shall have no liability to the client for any loss of profits, business, revenue, damage to brand or reputation or any indirect or consequential or special loss or damage in respect of any act, omission, neglect, delay or default by any staff or agents.
- In the event of any parcel / packet or other object other than standard mail addressed to the client being delivered to our address we will bear no responsibility for the item in the event of failure by the client to remove the same within one week of receiving notice of receipt of such an item.
- Bureau Plus retains the right to terminate the client’s access to any or all of the services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the virtual services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to these services.
CLIENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Client shall be entitled to receive the services subject to these Terms and Conditions and payment of the stipulated fees on the due dates.
- The Client will fully indemnify Bureau Plus against any expenses, costs, claims, damages or penalties incurred in connection with this Agreement howsoever occasioned.
- The Client will not send or deliver or cause to be sent or delivered any noxious harmful dangerous live perishable or bulky objects, or carry on any business which could be construed as illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene
We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principles of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register for any of the services offered you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or for use by third parties. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the services offered.